Friday, March 11, 2011

ANTI-SEMITISM AND ME

I never really truly despised Jews the way Hitler did. Honest! It was all a political move on my part. At my time, it was basically impossible to be politically successful without an Anti-Semitist platform. It was like the rad thing to do at the time. In fact, I had several Jewish friends. After, I DECIDE WHO IS JEWISH. Besides, all the citizens were Anti-Semitist, so I kept with the popular ideas and I used populism to obtain votes...just like a real politician! And in fact, my policies weren't even THAT Anti-Semitist. Even Jewish people were okay with me, as I was more tolerant of Jews than most of the citizens were. Viennese Jewish writer Stefan Zweig, who grew up in Vienna during my term of office, recalled that "His city administration was perfectly just and even typically democratic." See? I loved the Jews! Don't mind the title of my blog. It's just to attract attention and get me viewers. That is why I am still revered in Austria, even though all the other Jew-haters like Hitler are stuck with infamy. In fact, that idiot ruined my reputation in his awful book Mein Kampf. Honestly, that is a REALLY boring book and my reputation was ruined by him! I'll expand on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment